Summer Club Open Show 2018
Best in Show
CH. LIZAMELA PROVOCATEUR AT SHARLARNA
MRS P MARTIN
Reserve Best in Show
DR A SCHEMEL
Best Puppy in Show
Mrs L Flynn
Best Red/White in Show
ALSTELLA PURE GOLD
Mrs C Reeves-Sargant & Mrs S Diment
Best Red/White puppy in Show
SHAMEAD RUDDY SPITFIRE
Mrs S Meadows
Best Veteran in Show
Ch STEPHETER WHATS IT ALL ABOUT
Mr S Cayton
Judge Ms Sue Hann
Veteran Dog or Bitch (3.1)
1, Ch STEPHETER WHATS IT ALL ABOUT Mr S Cayton
2. SHARLARNA IN A MIST AMONG GLENDYKE Mrs J & Miss L Mcfarlane
Minor Puppy Dog (4 .1)
1, OSSIDCIA SHIRO Mrs & Miss Gamble
2. SHAMEAD RUDDY SPITFIRE Mrs S Meadows
3, EVANSLY EMOJI Miss M Evans
Puppy Dog (5.1)
1. SANGRIA STANDING OVATION AT TIFLIN Mr R & Mrs E Rushton
2. LINJATO ISSEY MIYAKE Mrs L Flynn
3. SANGRIA DE JA VOUS Mr G Farmer
4. JESANDAKAI HOT GOSSIP Mrs J & Miss L Mcfarlane
Junior Dog (4.1)
1. GLENDYKE MAGICAL DREAM SmithMs J & Ms P Danks
2. PALTEEMOOR PRINCE KAMIN Mrs S White
3. GLENDYKE WOT A GUY Mrs J & Miss L Mcfarlane
Novice Dog (2.1)
1. LINJATO KANJIROU Mrs L Flynn
Post Graduate Dog (8.2)
1. SANGRIA PAMOJILL PRIVATE EYE Mr G FArmer
2. DZHUNKO GIN DE IMPERIUM AURI AT JAVALCY (IMP RUS) Ms J Thomas
3. ALSTELLA MOONLIGHT N'ROSES Reeves Sargant Mrs C & Mrs S Diment
4. MYOJO MORGAN AT GLENDYKE Mrs J & Miss L Mcfarlane
5. DABRIVES SILVER CHALICE Mr D Hubble
Limit Dog (9.1)
1, CHINART YUNAGI Dr A Schemel
2. SANGRIA WAR LORD Mr G Farmer
3. JAVALCY ROCK ON TOMMY JW Ms J Thomas
4. SHARLARNA JUST THE TICKET Mrs P Martin
5 SHARLARNA THE TEMPEST AAT AMRONCH Mrs N George
Open Dog (7.2)
1. CH.LIZAMELA PROVOCATEUR AT SHARLARNA Mrs P Martin
2. SHARLARNA MIRAGE Dr A Schemel
3. SANGRIA MIDORCHI MOTIVATION Mr G Farmer
4. WYNDCATCH TAKE IT EASY Mrs J Smith
5. AMANTRA SHOJI Mrs T Jackson
Best Dog CH.LIZAMELA PROVOCATEUR AT SHARLARNA
Res Best Dog SHARLARNA MIRAGE
Best Dog Puppy SANGRIA STANDING OVATION AT TIFLIN
Special Open Red & White Dog or Bitch (9.5)
1. ALSTELLA PURE GOLD Reeves Sargant Mrs C & Mrs S Diment
2, HIN SATORI TERRA KOT (Imp Rus) Dr A Schemel
3, SHAMEAD RUDDY SPITFIRE Mrs S Meadows
4. EVANSLY ERIKA Miss M Evans
Minor Puppy Bitch (4.1)
1. OSSIDCLA SHINA Mrs N George
2, EVANSLY EMIKO Miss M Evans
3, EVANSLY ERIKA Miss M Evans
Class 12 Puppy Bitch (2.0)
1. LINJATO MIMIKO Mrs L Flynn
2. SANGRIA VA VA VOOM Mr G Farmer
Junior Bitch (5.1)
1. DALEHOUSE KIMONO Mrs C Oatridge
2, LINJATO MIYAMI Mrs L Flynn
3. OMEGAVILLE SARABOO Mrs A Forth
4. PALTEEMOOR PRINCESS KASUMIMrs White
Novice Bitch (6.2)
1. SHARLARNA JAPANESE PLEASE Mrs T Quinn
2. LINJATO MISHIKO Mrs L Flynn
3. CORRINWOOD COLOUR MY WORLD AT JAVALCY Ms J Thomas
4. SHARLARNA SHOW ME FEVER AT AYLNAMM Mrs C Lamyman
Post Graduate Bitch (8.3)
1.SWIFTHOCKS PAWS FOR THOUGHT Mr J & Mrs A Green & Mr S Rooney
2. DABRIVES FIELDS OF SILVER Mr D & Mr B. Hubble & Summerbell
3. TILLASHBY HIDENKA Mrs J Allitt
4. AMANTRA YUKA Mrs T Jackson
5.WYNDCATCH CONSTANCE Mrs J Smith
Class 16 Limit Bitch (10.7)
1, DALEHOUSE IPONEMA Mrs C Oatridge
2. SLEEPYHOLLOW AS GOOD AS GOLD FOR HOLMCHIN Mrs A & Miss H Mountcastle
3 YAMA MISTY MORNING Mrs S & Mr D Allen & Blow
4. CHOYA MASASHI AT AYLNAMM Mrs C Lamyman
5. JONSVILLE SECRET SMILE AT EVANSLY Miss M Evans
Class 17 Open Bitch (2.1)
1, TILLASHBY KIMIKO Mrs J Allitt
Best Bitch TILLASHBY KIMIKO
Res Best Bitch SWIFTHOCK PAWS FOR THOUGHT
Best Bitch Puppy LINJATO MIYAMI
Best Dog & Best in Show
CH LIZAMELA PROVOCATEUR AT SHARLARNA
Ms P Martin
Res Best Dog & Res Best in Show
Dr A Schemel
Mrs J Allitt
Reserve Best Bitch
SWIFTHOCKS PAWS FOR THOUGHT
Mr & Mrs J Green & Mr S Rooney
Mrs L Flynn
CH STEPHETER WHATS IT ALL ABOUT
Mr S Cayton
Best Red & White
ALSTELLA PURE GOLD
Mrs C Reeves-Sargant & Mrs S Diment
Best Red & White Puppy
SHAMEAD RUDDY SPITFIRE
Mrs S Meadows
Thank you to the Committee for the invitation to judge the breed I am passionate about at the Club Summer Open Show, and to the exhibitors for my super entry of 80 dogs, the lovely atmosphere and good sportsmanship. On a very hot day all exhibitors had taken great care to ensure that their dogs were kept comfortable, cool and well cared for, with no welfare issues occuring, though, some dogs did get a little distracted by the cool breeze through the open doors in the hall. All the dogs were well presented. I would ask that as a breed we pay attention to movement and rear construction.
The day began with a minutes silence in tribute to Miss Vanda Smith who passed away earlier this year and who had previously been elected to judge this show. She is sadly missed by us all.
Veteran D/B (3.1ab)
1. Cayton - Ch. Stepheter Whats it all about. At almost 13 yrs this black and white boy still oozes breed type and quality. He has the most beautiful head of the correct proportions, Dark eyes with enough white showing, framed with delightful ear fringing from well set ears. His elegant neck leads to well laid shoulders and straight legs with hare feet. A well sprung rib cage and short coupling give a level top line leading to a proudly carried and profusely feathered tail. He presented a lovely outline, dressed with a silky coat and moved with grace and purpose. A credit to his breeder/owner. Pleased to award him BVIS.
2. Quinn - Dekobras Bring me sunshine. 7 yr old black and white boy of larger size than 1. Typical head with dark eyes and a good width of muzzle giving a masculine expression. Moderate length of neck, good shoulders and straight front. Good spring of rib and firm top line. Was nice to feel good muscle on his hind quarters and this provided him good rear drive. Profusely coated and presented in good condition. Another owner who should be proud.
Minor Puppy Dog (4.1ab)
1. Gamble - Ossidcia Shiro. 6mth old black and white baby. Lovely head and expression with good white of eye and nicely cushioned muzzle. Square and with a level top line he moved true and freely, a nod to his lovely construction. His coat is coming in nicely and is of the correct texture. A promising youngster.
2. Meadows - Shamead Ruddy Spitfire. 6mth old Red and white who really was enjoying himself. He is sound throughout, with a good head and eye giving a pleasing expression. His top line needs to settle a little but this will come. Lovely red markings on correct silky coat. Loved his attitude. Happy to award him BR/WPIS.
3. Evans - Evansly Emoji. 8mth old black and white. Not as confident as 2 but shows some promise. A pleasing head and well constructed body. Needs time to mature and settle.
Puppy Dog (5.1ab)
1. Rushton - Sangria Standing Ovation at Tiflin. 9mth old black and white. This young dog caught my eye as he entered the ring, whilst he is still raw he moved with confidence and style. He didn’t disappoint on the table, a pretty head with dark eyes and the required amount of white to give that all important expression. A good width of the muzzle and nice cushioning gave a finish to the face that can only get better. Elegant length of neck led to good shoulder placement and gave the required
front. Short in the back and well coupled he presents a good square appearance, and level top line. He moved out with ease and drive. One I will enjoy watching in the future.BPD & RBPIS and pushed hard for best puppy.
2. Flynn - Linjato Issey Miyake. 11mth old black and white. More mature than 1 in lovely coat and condition. Another promising puppy with a typical head, eye and expression. Well cushioned, broad muzzle. He stood four square with good bone and nice hare feet. Unlucky to meet 1 today, who for me just had the edge on movement.
3. Farmer - Sangria De Ja Vous. 9mth old black and white. This boy has many of the attributes of my first and I am sure will have his day. He is lovely and square in profile and presents a lovely picture whilst standing but really didn’t like the floor today.
Junior Dog (4.1ab)
1. Smith & Danks - Glendyke Magical Dream. 13mth old black and white. Broad skull with good eye giving the required look of astonishment. Nice neck leading to a level top line. In good coat and condition. Moved ok. Still needs a bit more maturity to achieve his full potential
2. White. - Palteemoor Prince Kamin. Not quite 12mths.black and white. Larger boy than one. Nice head with good cushioning to muzzle. Coming into coat with good feathering. Good body, not as compact as my winner and lacked confidence. Presented well.
3. McFarlane - Glendyke Wot a Guy. 16mth old black and white. Neat and dainty, with a lovely head and eye. A shame he was just not showing to advantage today.
Novice Dog (2.1ab)
1. McFarlane - Glendyke Step Out in Style. 2yr old black and white. Small and compact boy with a broad skull and good ear set. Good cushioning to muzzle. Sound front and level back. Topped off with a nice coat of correct texture. Moved and showed well. Could benefit from a little more body.
Post Graduate Dog (6.2ab)
1. Farmer - Sangria Pamojill Private Eye. 2yr old black and white. Dainty in size and presented to perfection. A refined head with dark eye, enough white showing to give him a beautiful expression, framed with well set and feathered ears. Arched neck leading to a good front and level top line. Well set tail and good hind quarters atop lovely hair feet. All topped off with a coat of correct texture in lovely condition. Did consider this boy for higher honors.
2. Thomas - Dzhunko gin De Imperium Auri at Javalcy. 22mth old black and white. This boy has many of the attributes of one, and it was a close decision between the two. I prefered the eye and showmanship of my winner.
3. Reeves-Sargent & Diment - Alstella Moonlight n’Roses. 2yr old black and white. Slightly larger than the first two, but still a lot to like.
Limit Dog (7.1ab)
1. Schemel - Chinart Yunagi. 3yr old black and white. This boy presented a lovely square outline when stood, a nice size, well presented and in beautiful coat and condition. A very pleasing head piece with correct expression and good cushioning to muzzle. He carried himself with style. A good neck led to a level top line and correctly carried, profusely feathered tail. Good bone, and fine hare feet carried him around the ring with ease.
2. Farmer - Sangria War Lord. 21/2 yr old black and white. Again a close call between the first two. Similar in size and shape to the winner with many of the same attributes, he carried himself with elegance and had the haughty expression so typically Chin. Beautifully presented as all the dogs from this kennel are, he was just not on his top form today and may have been distracted by the shadows and breeze from the door. Another day it could go differently.
3. Thomas - Javalcy Rock on Tommy. 2yr old black and white. Larger than the first two but still a nice size. In good coat and condition with a pleasing head, which led to a good neck and front. Moved well with some drive.
Open Dog (8.2ab)
This was a quality class where any of my first three would have been worthy winners, all were presented impeccably and it was a joy to go over them.
1. Martin - Lizamela Provocateur at Sharlarna. 3yr old black and white. He is one I have admired from the ringside and did not disappoint when he came into the ring. He is all male without any coarseness. His head is broad with a beautiful oriental expression produced by his dark eye, the white giving that classic look of astonishment. Delightful cushioning and pigment to nose and lip complete the picture, all framed by ears with profuse feathering. His head is held elegantly on his good reach of neck both standing and on the move. Standing his outline is square and compact. Level top line and good tail with plenty of feathering are supported on legs of fine strong bone finished with a good hare foot. All finished with a beautiful silky coat. He moved with ease commanding attention. Pleased to award himBD and BIS.
2. Schemel - Sharlarna Mirage. 2yr old black and white. Another one I have admired. Of a very similar cast to the winner he also is very much a male. Profusely coated with a fine silky jacket, he commands attention both stood and on the move. Slightly heavier in bone than one but in no way coarse he has an elegance on the move with his proudly carried head, and extended reach and drive. Cobby and so well balanced on the stand he draws the eye. RBD and RBIS.
3. Farmer - Sangria Midorchi Motivation. 2yr old black and white. Slightly smaller than the first two but with an oriental elegance all of his own. In top coat and condition he moved out very well. He has an appealing head piece with lovely expression. I really was splitting hairs in this class.
Special Open Red & White Dog or Bitch (9.5ab)
1. Reeves Sargant & Diment - Alstella Pure Gold. 2yr old sable. This boy was certainly enjoying himself today and making his handler work hard. Of a lovely size and shape his rich colour was a treat. A dark eye showing white in the corner gave the classic look of astonishment, and a definite tinge of mischief. Well fringed ears and good cushioning completed his appealing head. A moderate neck flowed into a level top line, thence into a well constructed and conditioned body. Fine boned with good hare feet. He moved true both on the out and back. Certainly deserved his award of BR/WIS
2. Schemel - Hin Satori Terra Kot (imp Rus) 2yr old sable. Different in type to one being slightly larger. Very aristocratic in his bearing and moved with ease and grace around the ring. Well constructed with a pleasing head with large dark eyes and well cushioned muzzle. Nicely balanced just not the showmanship of one today.
3. Meadows - Shamead ruddy Spitfire. ( as 2 in MPD )
Minor Puppy Bitch (4.1ab)
1. George - Ossidcla Shina. 6mth old black and white. Confident youngster who needs time to settle and mature. She carried herself well with a nice level top line on the stand which she maintained whilst moving. A pretty head and good square shape.
2. Evans - Evansly Emiko. 8mth old black and white. Another that needs time. Didn’t settle and was perhaps a little overwhelmed. But showed a promising head with nice cushioning coming. Presented a square outline with fine bone and good angulation.
3. Evans - Evansly Erika. 8mth old red and white Very much as 2, but really wasn’t enjoying herself today.
Puppy Bitch (2.0ab)
1. Flynn - Linjato Mimiko. 11mth old black and white. Pretty bitch with a lot going for her. Her head piece is so typically Chin, nice wide under jaw with correct cushioning above and appealing eye giving that all important feminine expression. Well set ears with good fringing. Compact and cobby in body she has a lovely outline when stood. Her coat is silky and presented beautifully. Moved with a light step that covered the ground well.
2. Farmer - Sangria Va Va Voom. 9mth old black and white. Another pretty bitch who was so dainty and feminine. Soft round curves gave her head such lovely outlines from all angles and that essential oriental feel, enhanced by her dark expressive eyes with enough white to give the look of astonishment. Fine silky coat topped of her well proportioned body. She was a little unsettled on the move.
Junior Bitch (5.1ab)
1. Oatridge - Dalehouse Kimono. 18mth old black and white. Smart bitch of good size and proportions. Her coat was profuse and silky, adding to her overall appeal. Head of moderate size with the correct expression. Correct angulation to front and rear, and well sprung ribs. Square and cobby, a soundly constructed girl. This was evident as she moved very well around the ring.
2. Flynn - Linjato Miyami. 11mth old black and white. A super little bitch that has lots of breed type. She caught my eye on coming into the ring and one I will certainly follow with interest. She presented a lovely outline when standing and moved well. Lovely feminine head with well set and fringed ears. Dark eyes with just the right amount of white to give the correct expression. Well constructed front and rear with a short loin giving the cobby appearance required. Well feathered tail correctly carried, and a beautifully presented coat finished the picture. She upped her game in the challenge to win BPB and was pleased to eventually award her BPIS.
3. Forth - Omegaville Saraboo. Just short of 12mth old black and white. Slightly larger than my first two. But still of a good size. Pleasing head with good expression. Moderate neck led to a level top line. A little longer in loin, good bone and correct hare feet.
Novice Bitch (6.2ab)
1. Quinn - Japanese Please. 15mth old black and white. Dainty bitch of correct size. Lots of breed type.
Lovely broad head with correct eye giving good expression. Well ribbed and with good bone. Stood four square on nice hare feet. Cobby and square with a lovely coat of silky texture. Was particularly attentive to her handler.
2. Flynn - Linjato Mishiko. 11mth old black and white. Another lovely bitch from this kennel. A little longer than my winner but still with lots of breed type and style. Lovely head and eye which she used with great effect giving her an astonished but gay and inquisitive expression. Well ribbed with enough bone and substance to maintain her level top line both stood and on the move. Finished with a well presented and correct coat.
3. Thomas - Corrinwood Colour My World at Javalcy. From a similar mould to my first two. Was just not holding her tail today. Typical head with good cushioning. Moderate angulation and fine strong bone.
Post Graduate Bitch (8.3ab)
A lovely class with quality exhibits that I will look forward to following in the future.
1. Green & Rooney - Swifthocks Paws for Thought. 19mth old black and white. This girl is certainly one to watch. Breed type and style in spades, she caught attention as soon as she entered the ring. Well proportioned with a beautiful head carried atop a gently arched neck she moved sure and true