The Japanese Chin Club Championship Show
17th October 2015
Held at St Marys Hall Solihull
Judge: Mrs Cynthia Rose (Rossyn)
Thank you, to you the exhibitors who voted me in to judge your show and for your excellent entry. I am so sorry that you were a little cramped for space, but hope you all had a good day and safe journey home. The carpet caused some of the exhibits to skate around in places, but all presented to perfection – thank you.
Class 1 – Veteran dog or bitch: (6 ent – 1 abs)
1st – Reeves-Sargent and Diment’s CH Alstella Dreamaker of Coshaco, loved him the first time I saw him and gave him a CC, still moving like one much younger, with style and grace, lovely head and with a super topline and good coat. BEST VETERAN IN SHOW
2nd – Mrs S Steele’s Homerbrent Shiraka, another with such a lovely shape, really enjoying his day out, moved and showed a treat for his handler.
3rd – Amronchi Ninewith Wyndcatch
4th – CH Sleepyhollow Oliver at Dekobras
5th – Sangria Shakira of Sheonagh
Class 2 – Minor Puppy Bitch: (6 entries – 1 wd)
- Godbere’s Tillashby Arubato, very well balanced pup, happy, intelligent, always looking around, just full of himself, good coat for one so young and good tail set. One I shall be watching for in the future with great interest.
- Burden’s Sangria Starlight of Sheonagh – another super pup could easily change places in the coming months, well balanced but no so assured.
- Bartlett’s Jonsville Secret Spy on Pebblecombe
- Moss’s Tillashby Tanosh of Delphlands
Class 3 – Puppy Dog: (6 entries)
- Matches’s Godheim Stars and Stripes at Fochai, lovely coat, head, and eye, good reach of neck, moved well, very sure of himself.. BEST PUPPY DOG AND BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
- Vincent’s Yama Jimmy Choo, handsome young man, just starting his coat, moved and showed well.
- Alcock’s Sleepyhollow Rheingold
- Bank’s Choya Alfie Boe
- Pearce & Hann’s Rakuchin Kenji Na
Class 4 – Junior Dog (13 entries – 3 abs)
- Farmer’s Lord of the Dance, Fabulous handsome boy, lovely head and eye, super neck, good coat, presented to perfection as expected, needs a little more time – look out next year! RES DOG CHALLENGE CERTIFICATE -
- Alcock’s Sleepyhollow Robson – this was one of my hardest classes as both 1 and 2 were so similar and so gorgeous, just splitting hairs to get the positions. Beautiful coat, lovely head and eye and moved to perfection.
- Vincents Yama The Magician
- Allen’s Windcatch take it Easy
- Jackson’s Amantra Shoji
Class 5: Yearling Dog (10 entries – 5 abs)
- Smith’s Tillashby Kobe at Wyndcatch, larger than I personally like but lovely head and eye, good reach of neck, good tailset, moved well.
- Lindsay & Allcock’s Sleepyhollow Barogue at Anjuli. Handsome boy, good coat, moved soundly.
- Reeves-Sargent & Diment’s Vouges Roiyaru Kotogara Alstella
- Allen’s Windcatch Take it Easy
- Williamson’s Tillashby Kane at Kalamata
Class 6 Novice Dog: (7 entries – 2 abs)
- 1. Allen’s Windcatch Take it Easy, super boy, good reach of neck, good coat, moved well at rear.
- 2. Matches’s Godheim Stars and Stripes at Fochai, very handsome, super coat of correct texture, good reach of neck, level topline, good tail set, which always helps, moved soundly. Best Puppy Dog and Best Puppy in Show.
- 3. Nishigaki’s Charnell Koji at Utsushi
- 4. Quinn’s Mattadam Samurai at Sharlarna
- 5. Merritt’s Sharlarna Hasime
Class 7 Post Graduate Dog: (10 entries )
- Thomas’s Javalcy Bit of Razzle Dazzle, well coated, super shape, moved and showed with style.
- Farmer’s Sangria River Dance, another striking dog from this exhibitor, lovely coat, beautiful head and eye, moved well
- Thomas’s Javalcy Nik NakPaddywack
- Mountcastle’s Holmchin Georgous George
- Moss’s Queenslake Billy Bong of Delphlands
Class 8 – Mid Limit Dog (9 – 3 abs)
- Godbehere’s Tillashby Arubato, lovely shape, good coat, nice head and eye, good level topline, moved well
- Jolley’s Sharlarna Tailor Made with Dekobras, again nothing between ½ and could easily change places. Super coat, good neck, moved ok.
- Farmer’s Sangria Back to the Future
- Matches’s Godheim Imperial Wizard at Fochai
- McLeod’s Dunline Oh What a Night
Class 9 – Limit Dog (9 entries – 3 abs)
- George’s Yama I’m Kimi Amronchi, solid lad with beautiful coat, level topline and well set on tail, moved well. Coat making his neck look lost, but he does have one!
- Williamson’s Rukuchin by Design for Kalamata, daintier, but not sure of himself today. It was very noisy.
- Pearce & Hann’s Holmchin Secret Affair with Rakuchin
- Quinn’s Dekobras Bring me Sunshine
- Talbot’s Dalehouse Snap Dragon at Silmacs
Class 10 – Open Dog (12 entries – 2abs)
- Bank’s Choya Kiosha, lovely shape, not too much bone, good neck, held tail well, head to die for with a beautiful eye, moved fabulously, the carpet being a challenge for some, DOG CHALLENGE CERTIFICATE AND BEST OPPOSITE SEX
- Davidsons’s Ch Hysterical Samurai Sou at Sharlarna, one that I have seen and have admired from afar and he didn’t disappoint. Beautiful coat, lovely tail set, moved well could easily change places at any time with 1.
- Pearce & Hann’s Choya Kanji with Rakuchin
- Thomas’s Javalcy Call me Mr Chivers
- O’Herlihy’s Axelwood Sakura
Class 11 – Special Novice Red/White (4 entries)
- Nishigaki’s Utsukushi Mandarin Chaos, well made bitch,very pretty , moved well..
- Mountcastle’s Sleepyhollow as Good as Gold, very pretty moved soundly
- Bartlett’s Pebblecombe Roobi
- Nighigaki’s Jesse Omacha Rosi for Utsukushi
Class 12 – Miss E M Tovey Memorial Special Red/ White Open (5)
- 1. Thomas’s CH Javalcy The Lemon Drop Kid, lovely dog, well coated, moved and showed well.
- 2. Reeves-Sargent & Diment – Alstella Going for Gold, pretty bitch of correct size, moved well then spooked which was such a shame.
- 3. Meadow’s Javalcy Star Trooper at Shamead
- 4. Nishigaki’s Utsukushi Mandarin Chaos
Class 13 – Eileen Crawford MemorialSpecial OpenStakes (2)
- 1. Bank’s CH Homerbrent Kotaishi at Choya thank you for bringing out this beautiful boy for exhibitors to see. Beautiful coat, in fabulous condition, head to die for, good neck, super tailset and he was loving his day out.
- 2. Moss’s Queenslake Billy Bonga of Delphland
Class 14 Minor Puppy Bitch (14 – 3 abs)
- 1. Whitehouse’s Denain Sweet Jasmin, slightly older pup, good level topline, very confident in herself, moved well.
- 2. Willis’s Jonsville Secret Summerat Dainichi, very pretty little bitch, good head, reach of neck and level topline, problems with tail today but it was very noisy and compact which she didn’t seem to like.
- 3. Basing’s Arranbrook Frangipanni
- 4. Jackson’s Tianshih Catch A Fallin Star
- 5. Evan’s Jonsville Secret Smile
Class 15 Puppy Bitch (15 entries – 1abs) all Quality puppies
- Davidson’s Sharlarna Betty Boo- fabulous pup, cobby, well laid shoulder, level topline, fabulous tail set, moved fabulously. BEST PUPPY BITCH
- Vincents’s Yama Paper Lace, another super little bitch so very pretty, with attitude which I personally like, making it hard work for her handler. 1/2 could easily change places at any time. Lovely head, good reach of neck, moved ok
- Thomas’s Misyros Nanacy Chinatra at Javalcy
- Matches’s Godheim Charlotte at Fochai
- Esposito Sharlarna Cho
Class 16 – Junior Bitch (13 entries - 4 abs)
- Lyndsey’s Sleepyhollow Mavis at Anjuli – cracking bitch, loves showing, super coat lovely head with good reach of neck, moved OK.
- Vincents’s Yama Aurora another very nice bitch, lovely head and eye, moved OK , good levele toppling.
- Smith’s Wyndcatch Witchy Woman
- Basing’s Arranbrook Bedazzled
- Burden’s Sangria Celebrationof Sheonagh
Class 17 – Yearling Bitch (7 – 4 abs)
- Lyndsey’s Sleepyhollow Mavis at Anjuli (see last class)
- Burdens’s Sangria Etian of Sheonagh, dropped tail as in season and we all know what thats like for showing
- Pearce & Hann’s Rakuchin Kawsin Kayos
Class 18 – Novice Bitch – (7 entries – 3abs)
- Matches’s Godheim Charlotte at Fochai – Quality bitch, well marked with good head and evey level topline, good tail set.
- Mowatt’s Asmena Fairy Tale – petite but not small, lovely head good reach of neck levele topline, held her tail well.
- Goldie’s Godheim Virginia
- Nishigaki’s Utsushi Mandarin Chaos
- Nishigaki’s Utsukishi Remembering Jade
Class 19 – Post Graduate Bitch (8 entries 5abs)
- Swanston’s Sangria Showtime at Pamojill
- Mowatt’s Asmena Hatsu
- Connor-Hopkins’s Anbarees Dolly Mixture of Brelo
Class 20 – Mid Limit Bitch (7 entries – 2 abs)
- Alcock’s Sleepyhollow Cosi Fan Tutte, whow! Just loved this young lady as soon as she started to move, she had style, covered the ground so well, very pretty, good neck and level topline, well set on tail, just loved her. RES BEST IN SHOW
- Matches’s Fochai Jasmine, pretty little girl with good head and neck, level toppling and well set on tail, moved ok.
- Jackson’s Amantra Mina
- Swanston’s Grianan Delightful Gem or Pamojill
- Andrew’s Nachi Kimiko
Class 21 – Limit Bitch (5 entries – 1 abs)
- Davidson’s Sharlarna Koyuko, fabulous head, and eye, well coated moved well.
- Mowatt’s Asmena Hatsuko, she was so full of herself but this didn’t help her handler.
- Whitehouse’s Cheekychins Esme for Denain
- Crane’s Sidlyn Wind of Change with Cranvarl
Class 22 – Open Bitch (8 entries- 3 abs)
- Grogan’s Irish Chp Axelwood Karmin, what a beauty queen, fabulous head and eye, correct cushioning (not too much nor too little)just the correct density of bone good reach of neck, level topline with correct tail set. Just my typical Jap Chin, loved her and tried but could not fault her today. BEST BITCH AND BEST IN SHOW.
- Alcock’s Sleepyhollow Miss Bussell, super bitch, good head and eye, level topline,correct tail set, moved well.
- Jolley’s Sharlarnas Dancing Queen at Dekobras
- Willis’s CH Jonsville Oriana Dainichi
- Steele’s Javalcy ChinaDollat Threadgold
Class 22 – Brace (1)
- Talbots Brace
Signed: Cynthia Rose